Friday, June 1, 2007

Bonsoir!

We got in Thursday at about 8:15am here, and after we dragged our luggage through miles and miles of trains, buses, and metro stations, we had to walk about a mile to our hotel. When we finally got there – which took more than our professors thought it would – almost everyone went to sleep for a few hours – I walked around Makaloff the neighborhood outside Paris that we are staying at…and showered... and then Megan, Angela, and I went to get a bite to eat. Nothing amazing or even French – we had Pizza. Haha. We came back after walking around Chatelé and CRASHED.

Today our whole group went to the Eiffel Tour and had lunch around there – and then we went to the Notre Dame. We walked around a lot of the cities we’ve gone through – and taken the bus/metro/train so many times that I think we are better at it than a lot of the parisans here. :) After that Angela and I ate at Luxembourg and came back to the Hotel. It is still really bright outside and I think it is about 10:30. I will post pictures later – I love you all and will talk to you soon.

Au revoir!

The Eiffel Tower - and me!






Me, Jess, Megan, Debbie, Angela under the
Eiffel Tower


The Notre Dame


They were having a wedding there!

No comments: